Business Analytics – Master’s
Take your career to new heights in our data-driven world with an affordable master’s program that combines leading-edge analytics and critical business skills. With our internationally known faculty and hallmark fusion of theory and practice, discover how to obtain and manage data, apply analytical tools, and generate results-focused insights.
Gain a competitive advantage throughout your career. Build your core expertise and equip yourself to develop informed strategies and leverage big data to drive performance. Designed for working professionals, this online program will give you the skills to advance your career and the flexibility to take courses from anywhere.
The Master of Business Analytics program features:
- customizable online content — focus your study on courses related to your field
- internationally known faculty
- a capstone project based on your interests
- networking and volunteer opportunities at the largest business analytics symposium in the Midwest
- science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) designation for international students in the on-campus program
Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
For specific program requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 30 credits
Time: 15 months
Assistant Director, graduate recruitment
Iowa State Online