Family Financial Planning – Graduate Certificate
Family Financial Planning
Family financial planning is a rapidly growing industry in need of rising leaders. Individuals who can help successfully manage personal wealth now and for the future are in high demand.
The family financial planning online programs prepare you to work in the growing financial planning field. A master’s in family financial planning from Iowa State University allows you to have diverse career specializations in areas like real estate and community education. You will also gain the skills necessary to work in the following environments:
- Companies such as banks, insurance companies, and brokerage firms
- Employee benefits and pension departments of all types of corporations
- Your own personal practice, with your own clientele
Diverse career specializations
Interested in learning about job opportunities for certified financial planners? Learn about them on the Certified Financial Planner job board.
Iowa State University is a member of Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (GP IDEA), a consortium of universities that have come together to offer fully online degree programs. Family Financial Planning through Iowa State University and the partnership of Great Plains IDEA means you interact with leading faculty nationwide.
- Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
Proof of English Proficiency.
- For specific program requirements and details about the application process, visit the Graduate College’s program webpage.
Total: 18 Credits
The Course Planner provides a list of courses and shows when they are traditionally offered.
Completion of this certificate will prepare you to sit for the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) examination.
2624 Howe Hall
Dr. Jonathan Fox
Related Online Programs