Educational Technology – Master’s
Your Future in the Making
The online Master of Education with an emphasis in educational technology, offered by the School of Education (SOE) and Division of Teaching, Learning, Leadership, and Policy, is designed to meet the professional needs of practicing teachers. The M.Ed with an emphasis in technology program is cohort-based so you can learn from your peers and colleagues. However, the flexible online delivery of courses allows students to complete the program at their own pace; typically, in three years.
The program is ideal for practicing K12 teachers looking to:
- Become strong educators and leaders through the use of cutting-edge learning technologies.
- Explore new and emerging technology tools to find learning solutions based on current theories and research.
- Immediately apply tools and skills on the job.
- Increase opportunity for career growth.
- Provide digital equity and accessibility for all.
Students earn an Iowa State degree through classes taught by ISU faculty and subject matter experts. Faculty expertise includes emerging technologies and social media, game-based learning, immersive technology, integration of technology in teacher practice, teacher education, and Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK).
Program and Graduate College-specific admission requirements can be found on the Graduate College Master of Education program page.
School of Education
901 Stange Rd, Ames, IA, 50011-1041
You are ready to apply for this program
You are ready to learn more about this program
Tuition and Fees
You are interested in learning more about online tuition
Placeholder for student testimonials…