Enterprise Cybersecurity Management – Graduate Certificate
Enterprise Cybersecurity Management
Manage and mitigate cybersecurity risks. With our cybersecurity graduate certificate program, you’ll learn how to define, deploy, and manage cybersecurity technologies and solutions.
Designed for working professionals and graduate students, this program provides a critical understanding of technological needs, threats, and weaknesses. Choose from courses in:
- information asset management
- understanding cyber threats
- appropriate protections
- enterprise cyber risk management
- cybersecurity management foundations
- security budgeting
- policies and procedures security
- people compliance and legal issues
Core courses are offered online. Electives are offered on campus in Ames, Iowa.
- Academic records
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
For specific program requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 12 Credits
Time: 8-12 months
With approval of the director of graduate education (DOGE), all 12 enterprise cybersecurity credits may be applied later to an Ivy master’s degree at Iowa State University.