Healthcare Analytics and Operations – Master’s
Healthcare Analytics and Operations
Gain the skills and tools needed to make the right decisions to improve healthcare delivery systems, lower costs, and enhance patient care. Analyze operations, supply chains, and data so you can develop plans of action. Complete our affordable online program in as few as 15 months—and help save lives!
The master of healthcare analytics and operations degree is designed for working professionals in the healthcare industry. The ideal student is someone like you: interested in analyzing healthcare operations and data to develop and present plans of action that lead to better outcomes for the healthcare industry.
Required courses and electives in the program are specifically targeted to:
- healthcare analytics
- data management
- healthcare supply chains
- lean operations in healthcare
- healthcare data privacy, security, and compliance
- strategic logistics management
- data visualization
- analytics in finance
- statistical modeling
Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
For specific program requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 30 credits
Time: 15 months