Business Administration – Master’s
The professional MBA is a part-time program where you learn from top-ranked, internationally known faculty while honing real-world business skills like strategic thinking and problem-solving. This dynamic program is offered fully online or as a hybrid, with one class each week that meets in person in the Ivy College of Business classroom in downtown Des Moines.
Get the full Ivy experience with his part-time MBA program. Voted “Best MBA in Des Moines” five years running, our top-ranked MBA program is for professionals like you who want to develop new skills, grow your network, and advance your career. Choose from two pathways to complete this program.
- Online program: Designed for working professionals who prefer to take courses online. This program will give you the skills to advance your career and the flexibility to take courses from anywhere.
- Hybrid program: The hybrid option is designed for working professionals who prefer in-person collaboration with faculty and classmates once a week at our Capital Square location in Des Moines, Iowa.
The professional MBA program features:
- year-round start-dates, so you can apply when you want and complete coursework at your own pace
- options to take between one and three courses per semester
- specializations in accounting, business analytics, finance, information systems, marketing, leadership, supply chain management, real estate development, accounting analytics, entrepreneurship, and healthcare analytics and operations
- international study abroad options
- networking opportunities and team-based learning
- access to excellent career coaching
Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 18 months of professional work experience
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
For specific program requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 42 credits
Time: 2 years