Real Estate Development – Master’s
Real Estate Development
The first of its kind in the Midwest, this interdisciplinary program helps working professionals like you spark change and growth in your career! Gain the skills and tools needed to pursue a career in city planning, architecture, financial analytics, contracting, engineering, real estate, and building management.
Our interdisciplinary program is a collaboration with Iowa State University’s nationally ranked College of Design and features:
- Mentoring and networking opportunities with our MRED Advisory Council
- Online courses and on-campus residencies
- Capstone project driven by your interests
- Continuing education credits accepted by the Iowa Real Estate Commission
This hybrid program requires two in-person components: a three day site visit and a seminar held in May and August.
Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
For specific program requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 30 credits
Time: 21 months