Apparel, Merchandising, and Design – Master’s
Apparel, Merchandising, and Design
When you study with us, you work with faculty and staff who on the cutting edge of education in this industry. As an apparel, merchandising, and design student, you will build a comprehensive base of knowledge about the textiles and apparel industry, including merchandising and marketing strategies, functional and creative design, and product development.
Graduate studies in apparel, merchandising, and design extend your knowledge, research, and creative scholarship beyond the basics to take a close look at industry-wide issues, such as outsourcing, sustainability, and customer buying behavior. You will be afforded many opportunities to present and publish your research and creative work alongside world-renowned faculty members.
The apparel, merchandising, and design program offers two master’s program options available on-campus or via distance (hybrid) learning:
- Master’s of Science
- Non-thesis Master’s of Science – for graduate students interested in careers in museums, cooperative extension, or business and industry positions.
Graduate College Requirements:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (Program may alter requirement.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
For program specific requirements, visit the Graduate College website.
Total: 30 Credits